General Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card scheme conditions
The Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card scheme is operated by Knitsley Grange Farm Shop Limited, County Durham, DH8 9EW. Registered in England & Wales: Company no. 6513174.To get the latest Terms and Conditions or for general enquiries please call 01207 529 059, write to Knitsley Farm Shop, Knitsley, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 9EW or check on www.knitsleyfarmshop.co.uk
Knitsley Farm Shop reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty Card account, at any time.
* All Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Cards cards belong to Knitsley Farm Shop.
* The Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card scheme is only valid in Knitsley Farm Shop.
* We do not issue additional cards for the same account.
* If we identify that you hold two or more Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card accounts, we may merge them into one
account at our discretion.
* The Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card scheme is for personal use only, business use is strictly prohibited and constitutes abuse.
* Knitsley Farm Shop can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Loyalty Card account and points
accrued, if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme.
* Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card account are subject to availability.
* Knitsley Farm Shop will remove Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card points from Loyalty Card accounts that haven't been used for two
years or have been closed.
We will not share your details with any other company. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers, information and advice. By providing your email address on this form you will automatically be registered on Knitsley Farm Shop.com.
Collecting Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card points
The standard number of points you will collect are 1 Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases.
If you forget your Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card, please ask the cashier to validate your receipt. You will need to provide the validated receipt within 45 days of the transaction with your Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card to be able to collect your points.
During points events existing points promotions will not be multiplied.
Knitsley Grange Farm Shop Limited reserves the right to withdraw points promotions/offers without notice.
Points can currently be collected in both the shop and café however, customers will have to go to the till in the shop for points to be added to their card
Spending Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card points
1 point is worth 1 penny to spend on products in store at Knitsley Farm Shop. We will not exchange Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card points for cash and the offer is non-transferable. Points can currently not be spent within the café.
You must have enough points to cover the cost of the item; you cannot make a part payment of points towards a product or service.
Knitsley Farm Shop reserves the right to ask for identification such as driving license or bus pass when redeeming points.
We reserve the right to substitute or remove products and services available for points collection and redemption in store without notice.
Spending points may be subject to availability in store.
Product Returns & Refunds
If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points collected from your Knitsley Farm Shop Loyalty Card account.
If a product you buy with points is not to your satisfaction, please return it to Knitsley Farm Shop. If necessary we will credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.